Текущее время: 28 мар 2024 14:55

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Acer Aspire e5-573g (DA0ZRTMB6D0) triggers power failure
СообщениеДобавлено: 15 июн 2022 15:02 

Quanta's DA0ZRTMB6D0 board number, all signal voltages are output after triggering, including PLTRST#. But the trigger goes off instantly, and it can be triggered again immediately. Later, it is found that the VRON_CPU is cut off and the cpu power supply is turned on, so it will not lose power. +VCCIN has no power supply and will not lose power. The current is only 0.2 A, and the resistance value of +VCCIN is also 70 ohms. This resistance should be no short circuit. What is the problem with the 5th generation i3 onboard? Now it’s all about integrated CPUs. It’s hard to do anything because the CPU is broken, and there is no way to replace the test. In the past, the graphics card was bad, but I haven’t encountered a broken graphics card for a long time. It’s all this kind of integrated CPU, and there are many bad ones. Trouble expert guidance, I would be grateful

Ответить с цитатой  

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа